Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Honestly...I'm HONORED!!!!

Since sumthin as simple as feedback is soooooo hard 2 get dese days...although if I didn't ask ppl would add there 2 cents happily...I THANK EVERY1 DAT ACTUALLY LET ME KNO HOW THEY FEEL BOUT MY MUSIC!!!!! Here are da responses I've gotten....Feel free 2 add your own.

Steve "Yung Boi" Cantrell: "Best Mixtape since "Enemy of the State" by Lupe Fiasco

Tessa Speight: "smh...man where the real music at?? shot out 2 the homi...es Steve YungBoi Cantrell and Monte Carlo really lovin the mixtapes"

Chris Spivey Jr.: " THIS SHIT GO HARD" ("Canon" from "The Appetizers")

Chester Sumbry: "Nice I diggZ da whole Mixtape, keep em' comin"

Tony B.: "WA IF DATZ JUST A APPPTIZER,ALOTTA RAPPERS AINT GONE B ABLE 2 STOMACH THE FULL COURSE"

Mike Law: "THIS SHYT BANGIN" ("I Make em say" ft. Shawn Jay & ArVon from "The Appetizers")

Anthony Brown: " I luv it!" ("I Make em say" ft. Shawn Jay & ArVon from "The Appetizers")

Alil Victoria'stheSecret Silliw: "Put me in the mind of a Dre track. Whoever makes ya beats on point. Gotta download ya mixtape now" ("I, Myself & Me" from "The Appetizers")

Kimberly Carolina: " i like!" ("I, Myself & Me" from "The Appetizers")

Dj Downpat: "shyt is fresh homie. 229!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chris Malone: "i heard a few of your tracks u got and im feelin yo style I see alot of potential talent in you"

Gerria Coffee: "I dig!!!! ima have to get you on some projects"

Reina Heard: "Carlo! I love it!"

Chris "Hiphopismygirl" Williams: "that shit was really dope man, and i been listening to your tape i like it so far man keep it up" ("I, Myself & Me" from "The Appetizers")

Some dude I sold my mixtape 2 txt'd dis 2 me (LOL): "ya that bih ride shited i was riding around me and my homies and i was going threw the cd and everybody liked that shit"

Mark Ridolfi: "Very Solid Mixtape homie!! Ready for the next course already!!"

But da most important feedback I've gotten...
Here's the Scenario...A gay guy (No offense to anyone whose gay) sent me this message with the subject "IS SHAWN JAY REALLY YOUR BROTHER"...Keep in mind I don't know him from a can of paint but he felt like he should share this with me...

IS SHAWN JAY REALLY YOUR BROTHER?

"IF SO YOU NEED STOP RAPPING IF YOU HAVENT MADE IT YET AND THATS YOUR BROTHER, SOME PEOPLE CANT HANDLE NEGATIVE CRITICISM, BUT YOUR MUSIC IS KINDA WACK, THAT DUDE MILLENIUM LEADER ARVON IS WAY NICER THAN YOU HE HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF MAKING IT MAN, YOU SOUND LIKE A WANNABE KANYE OR SOMETHING, SORRY BUT I THINK YOUR WACK DUDE GIVE IT UP YOUR SONGS SUCK, EVEN ON NIGHTLIFE YOU SOUND LIKE A WANNABE, BUT MILLENIUM LEADER KILLS EVERYTHING YOUR ON WITH HIM. EITHER GIVE IT UP OR STEP IT UP .JUST BEIN REAL DUDE"

Again I wanna say I appreciate ALL da feedback cuz dat's essential 4 an artist!!! I don't want someone 2 tell me everything I do is tight..unless they feel dat way...Be honest & tell me what u like, dislike & why! Dat's ALL I ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment