Wednesday, May 12, 2010

F.Y.I...Things I live by

Could neva quite find da words 2 express it....some1 else did....

"I'd rather be hurt by the truth than protected by a lie"
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance" - Confucious
"The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it; not having it, to confess your ignorance" - Confucious
"The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell" - Confucious
"Choose a job you like and you will never have to work a day of your life" - Confucious
"Do not worry about holding high position; worry rather about playing your proper role" - Confucious
"With coarse rice to eat, with water to drink, and my bended arm for a pillow-I have still joy in the midst of all these things" - Confucious
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall" - Confucious
"God grant me the serenity to except the things I cannot change. The courage to change the things I can & the wisdom to know the difference" - Serenity speech
"Lord, may I make a difference in all I do, the words I say & the actions I take. Lord, may I glorify you, that you might be pleased with me"
"If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor" - Einstein
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either" - Einstein
"Keep on sowing your seed, for you never know which will grow...perhaps it all will" - Einstein
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning" - Einstein
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them" - Einstein
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new" - Einstein
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school" - Einstein
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile" - Einstein
"“Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. (Proverbs 16:3)”
"be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.”
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and don't lean on your own understanding. In all things acknowledge him, and he shall direct your way." [Proverbs 3:5, 6]
"do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
“Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."
“Everything is possible for him who believes.” Mark 9:23
“Give, and it shall be given to you. For whatever measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt to you in return.”
“It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God”
“A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult”
“Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed." (Proverbs 12:24)

Just a few of the things I use 2 guide me through day 2 day life...I hope it's as useful 2 you as it is 2 me!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment